As we enter a new year and reflect on 2022, we are reminded of God’s faithfulness and provision! We feel so blessed to see how God moved mountains in 2022, and we are so grateful for the generosity given to us in 2022 that allowed us to move AGCI’s mission forward and transform lives.
From international adoption to family strengthening efforts, God’s work last year through AGCI was nothing short of miraculous!
Join us as we reflect on 2022 and all of God’s glory.
OUR MODEL OF CARE
AGCI focuses on intervening at every stage of the cycle that leaves children stuck in institutions with no pathway to faith, family, or independence.
Our Child Advocacy Model allows us to intervene for children through five proven initiatives: Prevent, Provide, Place, Prepare, and Policy. From sponsorship to caregiver training, our Child Advocacy Model is a holistic model that brings hope and healing to children and families.
AGCI Prevents children from entering institutional care by strengthening families and healing relationships. In 2022…
- 2,108 families received the support needed to stay together.
- 879 kids received life-changing sponsorship support.
We Provide elevated care for children living in institutions and foster care so that they can reach their God-given potential. In 2022…
- 6,872 therapy sessions were provided to children in Colombia living with learning disabilities.
- 39 girls were served through the AGCI & the Tim Tebow Foundation House of Hope.
- 2,500 children living in institutions are now receiving elevated care.
- 600+ caregivers received personalized support to provide elevated care to children in their local child welfare systems.
We Place children with their forever families through reunification and adoption. In 2022…
- 100+ children were placed with their forever families through the miracle of adoption.
- 100% of children placed had special needs or were older than 5 years old.
- 24 girls in Ethiopia were successfully reunified with prepared family through the AGCI & the Tim Tebow Foundation House of Hope.
We Prepare youth aging out of the system so they can create paths to independence. In 2022… 100% of the youth in our Independence Program:
- Secured employment after leaving the program.
- Have the savings they need to begin life as an independent adult.
- Are at or above national academic standards.
- Are attending one on one counseling to process and heal from their past.
We transform Policy to change the system and break the cycle of trauma. In 2022…
- 500 local child welfare leaders were trained in trauma-informed care in collaboration with the First Lady of Ecuador and local child welfare offices.
- 300 government officials and child welfare leaders across Ethiopia were trained in trauma-informed care.
- 2,081 caregivers, ministry leaders, pastors, teachers, government representatives, family lawyers, psychologists, and child welfare professionals were trained in trauma-informed care.
We are amazed at all of the miracles God performed in 2022! We feel honored to be a part of His plan for vulnerable children and families around the world, and we are so excited to see how He moves in 2023!
If you’re interested in becoming involved in AGCI’s work in 2023, please explore our website, social media channels, and listen to the Together by AGCI podcast. You can also support AGCI’s mission financially.
Have a question? Click the button below to send our team an email.