COMPREHENSIVE CAPITAL CAMPAIGN
Our vision is to create three regional Child Advocacy Centers that will empower local leaders to intervene for the 8 million children living in institutions, creating more pathways to family and independence.
Child Advocacy Centers will recruit, train, and lift up local leaders to:
- Assess deficiencies in the child welfare system.
- Influence governmental policy to create leveraged impact.
- Implement the AGCI Child Advocacy Model through enhanced nationwide social service programs.
We will create a sustainable movement by:
- Scaling our sponsorship program to connect thousands of people to individual children and regional advocacy work.
- Opening four regional advancement offices throughout the U.S. to engage hundreds of churches, thousands of individuals and foundations to intervene for orphans.
- Securing government funds to launch and sustain programs that utilize the Child Advocacy Model.