Our vision is to create three regional Child Advocacy Centers that will empower local leaders to intervene for the 8 million children living in institutions, creating more pathways to family and independence.
Child Advocacy Centers will recruit, train, and lift up local leaders to:
- Assess deficiencies in the child welfare system.
- Influence governmental policy to create leveraged impact.
- Implement the AGCI Child Advocacy Model through enhanced nationwide social service programs.
We will create a sustainable movement by:
- Scaling our sponsorship program to connect thousands of people to individual children and regional advocacy work.
- Opening four regional advancement offices throughout the U.S. to engage hundreds of churches, thousands of individuals and foundations to intervene for orphans.
- Securing government funds to launch and sustain programs that utilize the Child Advocacy Model.
AGCI is currently transforming the lives of 4,202 children. Through this campaign, our reach will extend to over a million children in the next decade.