We believe in elevated, family-like care for every orphan! By creating a nurturing, holistic environment with trained caregivers and social workers as advocates, we’re able to provide the best possible outcomes for every child. No matter how a child leaves our care—through reunification, adoption, or by aging out—our goal is that they know the love of a family. By creating supportive, family-like settings through our Hannah’s Hope model of care, we’re able to make family a reality for every orphan!
Why We’re Different
- Through our Hannah’s Hope model, children are not just surviving; they’re thriving. We provide children with the food, education, therapy and resources they need to be happy and healthy. Our trained caregivers provide exceptional loving care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- With the help of nurses and social workers, we create individualized advocacy plans to provide the best possible outcomes for children.
- We support orphans of all ages by developing mentorship and educational programs for orphans who are aging out.
- Our care is life saving—our emergency medical funds help provide timely access to the best care.
- We’re transforming institutions into homes by creating safe and engaging environments for children to learn and grow.
- We sustain our elevated care and keep accountable through ongoing child sponsorship programs.